Motor oil, radiator fluid, brake fluid, battery acid and fuel can leak from damaged vehicles.
- Oils and batteries to be stored in bunded area that does not discharge or drain to pre-treatment.
- Wipe up spills immediately.
- Use trays to collect drips from the car.
- Don't drain neat fuel or neat oil to a pit that’s pumped to your pre-treatment system.
- Collect and store brake fluid, motor oil and fuel in drums for off-site removal.
- Collect and store used radiator fluid for off-site removal.